Jennifer Gardner, LMT NMT
Massagology was founded by Jennifer Gardner so that she could not only help people feel better, but also improve her clients' quality of life.
In 2009, Jennifer discovered the benefits of Myofascial Release Therapy. For nearly 10 years, Jennifer had pain in her neck and shoulders that she thought she just had to endure. Traditional physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments, pain medications, and even surgery only yielded temporary results. The pain always came back. After a few months of regular Myofascial Release treatments, Jennifer realized one day that the pain in her neck and shoulders had subsided. A few more months went by and the pain didn't return. That's when Jennifer realized she had to learn more about Myofascial Release so she could offer the same results to her clients.
Jennifer Gardner is qualified and licensed to practice Massage Therapy in Ohio, Virginia, and Arizona. She is:
• A Licensed Massage Therapist
• An EWxpert Myofascial Release Therapist (John F. Barnes' method)
• A Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
• A Kinesio Taping Practitioner
• Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
• Certified for Pediatric Myofascial Release
• A Graduate of the American Institute of Alternative Medicine
• A Member of the ABMP
A strong believer in the benefits of ongoing education, Jennifer is continually increasing her knowledge of the human body by taking classes to ensure that her skills are sharp and that she is offering the best possible treatment to her clients.